Leopard Print Reusable Face Mask (LIMITED EDITION)
Incorporating three different yet equally important layers of bonded fabric our lightweight and durable masks allow you to be protected and to breath easily at the same time. The protective qualities of our reusable face masks maintain, even throughout the washing process. No replaceable filters are required, and these TECMASK face masks are comfortable to wear.
Our fantastic ranges of reusable face masks are available in 2 sizes to allow users to find the optimal size that best fits their face.
The stretch fit makes the product comfortable for long term use.
Models are wearing the S/M.
At TECMASK you can buy reusable face masks
Protection for you, your family and other people in the community has never been more important. When you purchase reusable masks from us at TECMASK we will ship them to you as quickly and cost effectively as possible, order your stylish and comfortable masks online today.
For more info about TECMASK Face Masks CLICK HERE
- The tough Outer Layer has moisture management qualities to ensure droplets can’t penetrate and is made from an eco-friendly recycled polyester
- The Filtration Layer has very useful anti-microbial and anti-fungal qualities and is known as a "Folma - Shield"
- The Inner Layer is made from a bacteriostatic Carbon Hi-Tech Yarn which allows for breathability, heat regulating and is moisture transferable.
Here are the recommended steps for washing your Reusable Face Mask:
1. Soak your mask in warm water with any detergent you have at home.
2. Hand wash and rinse.
3. Let the mask air dry.
4. Wash/sanitise your hands after handling your used face masks.
1. Your mask can be washed in the washing machine with other clothes.
2. Use a lukewarm water setting and any detergent you have at home.
3. Let the face masks air dry.
Certified by the Australian Government’s (Department of Industry, Science and Innovation) National Measurement Institute (NMI).
First of its kind in the market to have a BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) greater than 80% which has been tested according to stringent Australian Standards.
We are more than certain that you will love our TECMASK face masks and other products, just as much as we do! However in the unlikely event that you have been sent the incorrect order or any of your TECMASK products have been damaged, please contact us at email@example.com and we will look into this for you. For more info on returns click here.
By placing an order with TECMASK, the customer also agrees to this shipping policy and understands that TECMASK is not liable for delays outside of our control and cannot guarantee delivery timeframes, regardless of the estimates provided herewith. Shipping cost is calculated at checkout.
During high demand periods, delivery delays are to be expected. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they are aware of potential delays per this shipping policy.
For more return info click here.
PLEASE NOTE: These masks should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions, or those unable to remove the mask without assistance. As these reusable masks are not medically graded, they are not applicable to use in a clinical practice setting. Washing your hands and conducting other hygiene practises in conjunction with wearing a mask will give you the best chance at keeping viruses and bacteria at bay.