River Reusable Face Mask
Do you need a reusable face mask that will keep you safe, look great and feel comfy? At TECMASK we make exactly that - a huge range of reusable face masks that aren’t boring to look at. We have patterns and colours in fabrics that work to protect you and others from germs that you meet every day.
Our fantastic ranges of reusable face masks are available in 2 sizes to allow users to find the optimal size that best fits their face.
The stretch fit makes the product comfortable for long term use.
Models are wearing the S/M.
Buy your reusable face masks from us
When you want quality protection to your doorstep in a matter of days, you can trust TECMASK. We ship directly to you, quickly and as seamlessly as possible, all over Australia and beyond. Order your reusable face masks online today.
For more info about TECMASK Face Masks CLICK HERE
The TECMASK Reusable Face Mask has three fabric layers that are securely bonded together to make one lightweight and durable reusable face mask whilst always maintaining its protective qualities.
They are the first of its kind in the market to have a BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) greater than 80% which has been tested according to stringent Australian Standards.
- The eco-friendly Outer Layer has moisture management qualities and is made from a durable recycled polyester.
- For important anti-microbial and anti-fungal qualities, a Filtration Layer called "Folma - Shield'' is added.
- Lastly, the Inner Layer that sits on your skin is a Carbon Hi-Tech Yarn that is bacteriostatic, allows for breathability, is heat regulating and moisture transferable - meaning the moisture is drawn away from the face.
Here are the recommended steps for washing your Reusable Face Mask:
1. Soak your mask in warm water with any detergent you have at home.
2. Hand wash and rinse.
3. Let the mask air dry.
4. Wash/sanitise your hands after handling your used face masks.
1. Your mask can be washed in the washing machine with other clothes.
2. Use a lukewarm water setting and any detergent you have at home.
3. Let the face masks air dry.
Certified by the Australian Government’s (Department of Industry, Science and Innovation) National Measurement Institute (NMI).
First of its kind in the market to have a BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) greater than 80%.
We are more than certain that you will love our TECMASK face masks and other products, just as much as we do! However in the unlikely event that you have been sent the incorrect order or any of your TECMASK products have been damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into this for you. For more info on returns click here.
By placing an order with TECMASK, the customer also agrees to this shipping policy and understands that TECMASK is not liable for delays outside of our control and cannot guarantee delivery timeframes, regardless of the estimates provided herewith. Shipping cost is calculated at checkout.
During high demand periods, delivery delays are to be expected. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they are aware of potential delays per this shipping policy.
For more return info click here.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not wear these masks if you have a respiratory condition or any issue with breathing normally. Similarly, wearing one of these reusable face masks can be dangerous if you cannot put it on or take it off unassisted. These masks are not medical grade masks and are not suitable for clinical purposes. This product will not solely protect you from viruses or bacteria and should be coupled with regular hygiene practices such as washing your hands.