Australian Made Eco Friendly Reusable Face Masks.
Tested by the Australian Government's National Measurement Institute (NMI).
World Health Organisation's Recommendations for Reusable Face Masks
A fabric face mask should have 3 layers.
The middle layer should be in between both the outer and inner layers and act as a filter.
The outer layer should be able to repel droplets and moisture.
The inner layer should be able to absorb/manage droplets from your exhaled breath
3 LAYERS OF PROTECTION
- The TECMASK Reusable Face Mask incorporates 3 fabric layers bonded together to make 1 durable, lightweight and breathable mask whilst maintaining its protection qualities
- Outer Layer has moisture management qualities and is made out of recycled polyester (eco-friendly).
- Filtration Layer is a "Folma - Shield" which has anti-microbial and anti-fungal qualities.
- Inner Layer is a Carbon Hi-Tech Yarn that is bacteriostatic, allows for breathability, heat regulating and moisture transferable.
- The stretch fit makes the product comfortable for long term use.
- Conforms to the face , sitting comfortably over the ear.
- +80% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) tested to AS4381:2015.
- Both the outer and inner layers are certified by the global non-toxic standard (OEKO-TEX), are completely free from harmful chemicals and safe for human use.
- The Folma Shield middle layer is an antimicrobial foam containing "spikes", which is highly efficient in fighting against micro-organism such as bacteria, viruses and fungi. The foam provides durable, long lasting microbial control and protection without the use of chemicals.
What is Folma-Shield?
- Folma - Shield is a natural sustainable, bio-based antimicrobial control solution that is derived from coconut oil.
- The materials uses "Spikes" that have formed inside the foam that are positively charged attracting the negatively charged molecular structure of microorganism.
- When the microorganism land on the spikes, they pierce the cell wall and membrane, killing the organism
- The foam is free from heavy metals, toxins and chemicals.
- Independent testing carried out by foam manufacturer under the ASTM E2149 standard has proven that there is a 99.95% bacterial reduction when the microbes comes into contact with the Folma-Shield material.
- Safe to use, the environment and is made from 100% recyclable foam.