Sizing Guide For Reusable Face Masks
Wearing the correct size mask for your face is essential for effective filtration and prolonged comfort. To find the best fit for your face, measure from the middle of your chin to the bridge of your nose. Then, measure from your left cheekbone to your right cheekbone.
Our fantastic ranges of reusable face masks are available in 3 sizes to allow you to find the optimal size that best fits your face. Below, you will find the exact measurements of our two sizes.
S (Small) measurements
31.4 cm length
17cm across face
M (Medium) measurements
20cm across face
L (Large) measurements
36.8 cm length
22cm across face
The one that closely matches your own face measurements is the one that we recommend you purchase. Should you have any specific questions about our sizing, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
It is important to note that our reusable face masks do not cater to children’s sizing.
How should a face mask fit?
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a face mask size:
- Make sure your mask doesn’t have gaps on the sides. If it moves around a lot on your face, it won’t be as effective
- Comfort is key
- The mask should stay in one place and not be able to move up and down when on your face
The TECMASK difference
We do things a little differently around here. Because we want you to think of our reusable face masks as an extension of your outfit, we’ve created and designed a product that feature the following:
- Three-dimensional structure so it aligns better with the contours of your face
- Can fit snugly to any face shape, without compromising the characteristic functionality
- The stretch fit makes the product comfortable for long term use
Protecting yourself and those around you from harmful germs has never been more important than it is today. That’s why we’ve made it our goal to provide high quality, lightweight and breathable face masks that you’ll enjoy wearing all day.
Buy a reusable face mask online from TECMASK today.